Water tower The Art Gallery
On a hill 10 meters above sea level is a water tower built with the establishment of the settlement in 1935.
Its main purpose was to supply water for irrigating the agricultural plots on the north side of the Ga'aton stream crossing the settlement.
In 1984, the tower ceased to provide water and is now used as an art gallery and meeting place for art lovers. The tower is one of the symbols of the city of Nahariya.
Address: 12 Jabotinsky St’